Spector’s Euro Series has established itself as true icon in the world of electric bass. Expertly handcrafted, these instruments represent the true essence of Spector’s legendary design. Now, the Euro Series expands to include an additional range of instruments; the Euro LT Series. The European Alder body wings are now carefully weight relieved before they are topped with highly figured North American Maple. The 3-piece Maple neck now features a 24 fret Ebony fingerboard and carefully tapered neck profile that’s fast and comfortable. Euro LT basses also include premium, custom wound pickups from Bartolini and a custom voiced Darkglass active pre-amp. Together, they provide an articulate and versatile tonal palette, suitable for all players. Additionally, Euro LT models include professional grade hardware, a variety of all new high gloss finishes, and Spector’s world class craftsmanship.
- Top Wood: North American Maple with a slice of Walnut
- Body Wood: European Alder
- Neck Wood: 3-piece North American Maple
- Neck Shape: Spector Standard
- Radius: 16"
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Spector Crowns
- Frets: 24 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.64"
- Nut Material: Brass
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: GB350 Spector Locking Aluminum Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh Lightweight Tuners
Pickups & Electronics
- Controls: Volume, Volume, Bass Cut/Boost, Treble Cut/Boost, Mid-Range Cut/Boost (accessible via control cavity)
- Pickups: Bartolini Custom Wound P/J Pickups
- Pickup Configuration: P/J
- Preamp System: Custom Darkglass Tone Capsule: Bass +/-20dB @ 150 Hz, Mids +/-12dB @ 500Hz, Treble +/-12dB 3.5kHz, +6dB boost @ 1kHz
- Strings: D'Addario XL-170
- Case: Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 8 lbs
Write Your Own Review