Spector’s Euro Series has established itself as true icon in the world of electric bass. Expertly handcrafted, these instruments represent the true essence of Spector’s legendary design. Now, the Euro Series expands to include an additional range of instruments; the Euro LT Series. The European Alder body wings are now carefully weight relieved before they are topped with highly figured North American Maple. The 3-piece Maple neck now features a 24 fret Ebony fingerboard and carefully tapered neck profile that’s fast and comfortable. Euro LT basses also include premium, custom wound pickups from Bartolini and a custom voiced Darkglass active pre-amp. Together, they provide an articulate and versatile tonal palette, suitable for all players. Additionally, Euro LT models include professional grade hardware, a variety of all new high gloss finishes, and Spector’s world class craftsmanship.
Body & Construction
- Top Wood: North American Maple with a slice of Walnut
- Body Wood: Weight-Relieved European Alder
- Neck Wood: 3-Piece Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Signature Crown
- Nut: Brass
- Nut Width: 1.81"
- Scale: 35"
Pickups & Electronics
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Bass Cut/Boost, Treble Cut/Boost, Mid-Range Cut/Boost (accessible via control cavity)
- Pickups: Bartolini Custom Wound Passive
- Pickup Configuration: 2 x Humbucker
- Preamp System: Custom Darkglass Tone Capsule
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Aluminum Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh Lightweight Tuners
- Strings: D'Addario XL-170-5 Nickel
- Case: Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 9.7 lbs