First introduced as part of Spector’s USA Handcrafted Series, the CodaBass 4 Pro combines classic American design with the modern tone and playability that Spector is known for. CodaBass models are well-equipped for a variety of playing styles and feature solid alder bodies with genuine figured maple tops and come equipped with dual Spector single coil pickups and Spector TonePump Jr active electronics. The CodaBass Pro series from Spector draws upon iconic American electric bass design to craft a true modern classic. Crafted from choice tonewoods, each CodaBass Pro instrument features a stunning figured maple top, a solid alder body, and a one-piece maple neck with a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard. Equipped with newly designed Spector pickups and Spector’s TonePump Jr. active tone control set, the CodaBass 4 Pro is capable of achieving everything from classic, deep tones to modern, growling definition. Spector’s CodaBass Pro series is ideal for the player with a deep appreciation for the past, but requires the performance of a modern instrument.
- Solid alder body with a genuine figured maple top
- 20 fret, one-piece bolt-on maple neck
- Spector-designed passive single coil pickups with TonePump Jr. tone controls
- WOOD: 1pc Maple; Bolt-on
- FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, with dot markers
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
- SCALE LENGTH: 34"
- RADIUS: 16"
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1.50"
- Vintage-style Coda shape
- WOOD: Genuine Figured Maple over Alder
- COLORS: Black Cherry
- FINISH: High Gloss
PICKUPS AND ELECTRONICS
- NECK PICKUP: Spector Alnico single coil
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Spector Alnico single coil
- ACTIVE TONE CONTROLS: Spector TonePump Jr
- +/-12db boost only, bass and treble
- CONTROLS: bridge pickup volume, neck pickup volume, treble boost, bass boost
- BRIDGE: Spector locking die-cast
- STRING SPACING AT BRIDGE: .70"
- STRAP BUTTONS: Standard
- Korean made, nickel - 44-63-80-102