The NS Pulse represents the core of Spector’s iconic design. The three-dimensionally carved body is a trademark of the Spector brand and provides a uniquely comfortable playing experience for all bassists. This NS Pulse model features a solid Swamp Ash body paired with a three-piece Roasted Maple bolt-on neck, complete with a Macassar Ebony fingerboard. The roasting process results in a neck that provides enhanced stability & resonance, while the Macassar Ebony fingerboard ensures clear note definition and projection. This model is also equipped with EMG active pickups and Spector’s proprietary TonePump Jr. active pre-amp. This combination yields a range of impressive & aggressive noise-free tones. Perhaps the most striking feature of this bass is the sandblasted finish which highlights the unique grain pattern of each instrument. When paired with our Cinder Red or Charcoal Grey stain, the result is nothing short of stunning.
Body & Construction
- Body Wood: Solid Swamp Ash
- Neck Wood 3-Piece Roasted Maple; Bolt On
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Inlays: Dots
- Nut: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.57"
- Scale: 34"
Pickups & Electronics
- Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Bass Boost, Treble Boost
- Pickups: Neck: EMG P Split Style | Bridge: EMG J Single Coil
- Pickup Configuration: P/J
- Preamp System: Spector TonePump Jr. Active Pre-amp
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Hi-Mass Locking
- Tuners: Sealed Die-Cast
- Finish: Cinder Red or Charcoal Grey
- Strings: Nickel
- Additional Info: String Spacing at Bridge: .70"