Squier by Fender Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster Guitar, Laurel Fingerboard, Sonic Blue
The Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, producing undeniable Jazzmaster tone, courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a floating bridge with barrel saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Jazzmaster models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Period-correct headstock markings
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TREMOLO WITH FLOATING BRIDGE
The vintage-style tremolo and floating bridge, featuring barrel saddles for solid string stability, lets you create inspiring string-bending effects.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Flaunting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide optimal tuning action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a fast, slick feel.
VINTAGE-TINTED GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tinted gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material:l Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Case/Gig Bag: None