Squier by Fender Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass, Laurel Fingerboard, Olympic White
A tribute to the decade that made the P Bass® an icon, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Precision Bass embodies the aesthetics of the original and produces massive tone courtesy of its Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup. Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1960s-era Precision Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickup
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Period-correct headstock markings
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUP
This model features a Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup for authentic Fender tone.
This bass bridge features threaded saddles for adjustable string spacing and period-correct style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Flaunting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide optimal tuning action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a fast, slick feel.
VINTAGE-TINTED GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tinted gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Middle Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.