Squier by Fender Classic Vibe '70s Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Laurel Fingerboard, Natural
A tip of the hat to the large-headstock Strat® models produced in the 1970s, the Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster creates incredible tone courtesy of a trio of Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Stratocaster models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tinted gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Period-correct headstock markings
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
- This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO BRIDGE
- The vintage-style tremolo bridge, featuring stamped steel saddles, lets you create inspiring string-bending effects.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
- Flaunting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide optimal tuning action.
- The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
- This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a fast, slick feel.
VINTAGE-TINTED GLOSS NECK FINISH
- The neck on this model sports a vintage-tinted gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Fret: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Legal Notice: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm wwww.P65Warnings.ca.gov.