With its iconic offset body shape and rich harmonic character, the Squier® Jazzmaster® XII encourages the most adventurous players to chart a new course of guitar exploration. Featuring dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil Jazzmaster pickups with 3-way switching and a vintage-inspired “hockey stick” headstock design, this 12-string model doubles down on chime-y tones and timeless style. Other player-friendly details include a graphite-reinforced “C”-shape neck for optimal stability and easy playability, a hybrid string-through-body/top-load bridge for reliable intonation, vintage-style tuning machines for smooth tuning action, and a gloss neck finish for a slick yet confident feel.
- Fender-Designed alnico single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Graphite-reinforced “C”-shape neck
- Hybrid string-through-body/top-load 12-string hardtail bridge
- Vintage-inspired “hockey stick” headstock shape
- Vintage-style tuning machines
HYBRID 12-STRING BRIDGE
Like classic Fender 12-strings, this model features a hybrid top-loading and string-through-body bridge.
In addition to a traditional adjustable truss rod, this neck features internal graphite reinforcement for added stability.
HOCKEY STICK HEADSTOCK
Inspired by the Villager model, this unique “hockey stick” headstock design harkens to 1960s-era Fender guitars.
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil Jazzmaster pickups for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
GLOSS NECK FINISH
With a comfortable, slick feel and elegant appearance, a gloss neck finish is a classic Fender feature.
Fender®, Squier®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® guitars are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Single-Action w/Graphite Support Rods
- Truss Rod Nut: 4 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: Fully Adjustable 12-Saddle Hardtail Bridge
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: White "Witch Hat"
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)