Albert Lee AL40P
Introducing the 2023 Albert Lee signature model, now updated for superior versatility and balance. Designed with a retro body shape, the Albert Lee is constructed with a lightweight poplar body, smooth roasted maple neck, and vintage tremolo. We then added dual P90 pickups for a perfect blend of brightness and warmth, so you can get the best of both worlds from your guitar’s tone. Available in Sherwood Green or Vintage Cream.
Shape your sound with dual P90 pickups and a 3-way selector. This dynamic configuration delivers a classic, yet distinctive tonal range that’s perfect for a wide variety of playing styles, without sacrificing any bite or definition.
Featuring a playful body shape, the Albert Lee AL40P comes in two vintage-inspired finishes: Sherwood Green with classic white dot markers or dual-tone Vintage Cream with white pearloid block inlays.
For effortless playability and comfort, this all-new model features a lightweight poplar body, roasted maple neck, and vintage tremolo.
- Model: AL40P
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Color: Sherwood Green (SHG), Vintage Cream (VC)
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
- Pickguard: Pearloid (SHG), Black (VC)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Narrow
- Neck Width: 1.65" (42mm) at Nut, 2.23" (56.6mm) at Last Fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: White Dot Markers (SHG), White Pearloid Block Inlays (VC)
- Tuning Machines: Diecast
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: P90 (SS)
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: N/A