Designed with the intensive and iconic playing style of John Petrucci in mind, the JP150D is built for speed. Available with a quilted maple top, the JP150D features an ebony fretboard, stainless steel frets, and DiMarzio LiquiFire & Crunch Lab pickups, alchemizing craftsmanship and innovation for the distinguished guitarist.
The BFR-inspired body design features John Petrucci DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbucking pickups – delivering his iconic tonal range.
EBONY FRETBOARD & STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
Engineered to perform, the JP150D features an ebony Fretboard with stainless steel frets for maximum playability.
The JP150D is now offered with a quilted maple top in the all-new Cerulean Paradise finish.
- Body Wood: Nyatoh
- Top Wood: Quilted Maple Veneer
- Finish: Cerulean Paradise Gloss
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape: JP
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Radius: 16"
- Fretboard Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fretboard Inlays: Custom JP Inlays
- Frets: 24 Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Hardware Color: Black
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio LiquiFire Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Crunch Lab Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, (push/push volume boost), Tone, 3-Way Pickup Switch
- Strings: Ernie Ball Slinky .010-.046
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag