The JP157 features a roasted maple neck and fretboard with pearloid JP shield inlays, a 12dB ‘push-push’ boost on the volume control, and a modern tremolo system. Topped with highly figured Quilted or Flamed Maple for a beautiful finish, the JP157 is available in Trans Black Satin, Neptune Blue and Teal.
The JP157 features two Sterling by Music Man humbucking pickups, an active 12dB push-push boost, and 3-way pickup selector – delivering a dynamic tonal range with more sustain and clarity.
ROASTED MAPLE NECK
Featuring a roasted maple neck and fingerboard with locking tuners, the JP157 was designed from all angles for a versatile performance.
The JP157 is currently offered with a figured maple top in 3 finishes – Trans Black Satin, Neptune Blue, and Teal.
- Model: JP157
- Body Wood: Nyatoh
- Body Color: Trans Black Satin
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Pickguard: N/A
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 16" (40cm)
- Frets: 24 Frets, Medium Jumbo Profile
- Neck Width: 1.95" (49.5mm) at Nut
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fret Markers: Custom JP Inlays
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Tone
- Switching: 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HH
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2621 Regular Slinky 7 String
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag