Designed in close collaboration with John Petrucci, the all-new Majesty is a celebration of innovation and imagination. Fully equipped with an ebony fretboard, stainless steel frets, and DiMarzio LiquiFire & Crunch Lab pickups, the Majesty is a perfectly built modern instrument.
The BFR-inspired shieldless body features John Petrucci DiMarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbucking pickups — delivering his iconic tonal range.
EBONY FINGERBOARD & STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
Engineered to perform, the Majesty features an ebony fingerboard with stainless steel frets for maximum playability.
The Majesty is now offered with a spalted maple top in a new Blood Orange Burst finish.
- Model: MAJ200XSM (BOB)
- Body Wood: Nyatoh - Spalted Maple Veneer Top (BOB)
- Body Color: Blood Orange Burst (BOB)
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Scale Length: 25.5"" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 16"" (40cm)
- Frets: 24 Stainless Steel Frets, Medium Jumbo Profile
- Neck Width: 1.65"" (42mm) at Nut, 2.24"" (57mm) at Last Fret
- Neck Wood: 3-piece Nyatoh
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fret Markers: Custom JP Inlays
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: Set-in Design
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Tone
- Switching: 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: DiMarzio LiquiFire, DiMarzio Crunch Lab (HH)
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag