Designed in collaboration with Omar Rodríguez-López, the Mariposa is a true stunner. The guitar’s unique body shape is eye-catching, but there is more than meets the eye with the Mariposa. Featuring a roasted neck, locking tuners, 3-way switching, and two humbucking pickups controlled by separate volume knobs, this guitar has endless tonal options. Available in Daphne Blue, Pueblo Pink, Dorado Green, and Imperial White.
OFFSET SIGNATURE DESIGN
The Mariposa’s eye-catching offset body was designed in close collaboration with Omar Rodríguez-López, the genre-bending composer and guitarist of Mars Volta and At the Drive-In.
CUSTOM ARTIST PICKUPS
Just like Omar’s playing, the Mariposa’s custom dual humbucking pickups are dynamic. This guitar comes with two volume pots, one for controlling each pickup.
ROASTED MAPLE NECK
The Mariposa features a smooth roasted maple neck and locking tuners for maximum playability and tuning stability.
- Model: MARIPOSA
- Body Wood: Nyatoh
- Body Color: Daphne Blue (DBL)
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
- Pickguard: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Medium High
- Neck Width: 1.65" (42mm) at Nut, 2.24" (57mm) at Last Fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: White Pearloid Block Inlays
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: Volume for Each Pickup
- Switching: 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HH
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: N/A