Following the popularity of Jason Richardson’s striking signature model, meet the new 6-string Richardson Cutlass for the more traditional player. Featuring a custom contoured lower horn for fret access, roasted maple neck with rosewood fretboard, and highly figured Poplar Burl top, it features all the appointments of the original, but in a sleek 6-string configuration. The Cutlass also offers high output humbuckers, a 12dB push-push volume boost, coil-tap push-push tone control, and modern tremolo.
POPLAR BURL TOP
To match Jason Richardson’s signature look, every instrument features a unique, highly figured poplar burl veneer top. No two models look the same – creating a guitar that is truly like no other.
The Richardson6 features a roasted maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, and a custom contoured lower horn for more access to all 24 frets.
The Richardson6 is equipped with two Sterling by Music Man artist pickups, a 12dB push-push boost, and coil-tap tone control.
- Model: RICHARDSON6
- Body Wood: Alder w/ Poplar Burl Veneer Top
- Body Color: Cosmic Purple Burst Satin
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Pickguard: N/A
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Neck Radius: 16" (40cm)
- Frets: 24 Frets, Jumbo
- Neck Width: 1.65" (42 mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Push/Push Coil-tap Tone
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Pickups: Sterling by Music Man Designed JR Pickups (HH)
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag