Engineered specifically to meet the demands of Jason Richardson’s technique, the 7-string Richardson7 features a custom contoured lower horn for fret access, roasted maple neck with rosewood fretboard, and highly figured Poplar Burl top. The guitar also offers high output Sterling by Music Man designed humbuckers, a 12dB push-push volume boost, coil-tap push-push tone control, and modern tremolo. Available in Dark Scarlet Burst Satin.
POPLAR BURL TOP
To match Jason Richardson’s signature look, every instrument features a unique, highly figured poplar burl veneer top. No two models look the same – creating a guitar that is truly like no other.
The Richardson7 features a roasted maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, and a custom countered lower horn for more access to all 24 frets.
The Richardson7 is equipped with two Sterling by Music Man humbucking pickups, a 12dB push-push boost, and coil-tap tone control.
- Model: RICHARDSON7
- Body Wood: Alder w/ Poplar Burl Top
- Body Color: Dark Scarlet Burst Satin
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Pickguard: N/A
- Scale Length: 25-1/2”
- Neck Radius: 16" (40cm)
- Frets: 24 Frets, Medium Jumbo Profile
- Neck Width: 1.95" (49.5mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod:Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Push/Push Coil-tap Tone
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Pickups: Sterling by Music Man Designed JR Pickups (HH)
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag