Who doesn’t love its big, bold, sweeping shape? While giving the nod back to another era, the Suhr Classic JM starts with a sleeker, more refined body shape and adds enhancements to playability previously unattainable to the guitarist interested in a truly vibe-y guitar.
The Classic JM Pro offers options for a Gotoh 510 Tremolo that sounds great, and stays in tune with excellent intonation. Or, if you prefer, you can have a recessed TonePros tune-o-matic bridge with strings that pass through the body for super resonant performance. We also offer your choice of either two huge sounding but hum free S90 pickups or two Suhr SSV humbucking pickups with a low profile three way pickup selector.
NECK PROFILE 60’s C Vintage Standard
- Measures .810″-.930″ with 1.650″ nut width.
FRETS Medium Stainless Steel
- Measures .055″x.090″
- The Classic JM is available with Gotoh 510 Tremolo.
SUHR LOCKING TUNERS
- Proprietary Suhr locking tuners provide improved tuning stability, easy string changes, and an 18:1 gear ratio.
- Your choice of Suhr SSV humbuckers in nickel chrome.
- Alnico 5 “Special” magnets.
- Our Active SSCII system is included with any S90 equipped Classic JM Pro. It offers transparent noise cancelation and if the 9V battery dies in mid-performance, not to worry. The guitar will continue to function as normal, minus the noise cancelation.
- Body Shape: Classic JM
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Wood: Alder
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: 60's C Vintage Standard .810""-.930""
- Fingerboard Radius: 10""-14"" Compound
- Frets: Medium Stainless Steel (.055""x.090"")
- Nut: 1.650"" Tusq
- Headstock: Hybrid
- Bridge Pickup: SSV(Chrome)
- Neck Pickup: SSV(Chrome)
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 with steel block
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag