Suhr Classic S Antique SSS Electric Guitar, Indian Rosewood Fingerboard, SSCII, Deluxe Padded Gig Bag - Black
The Classic S Antique features a new 60’s C vintage medium neck profile with Indian rosewood or maple fingerboard and V63 single coils. The Classic S Antique retains many of the original specifications of the Classic Antique including the SSCII hum canceling system, nitrocellulose finish, and stainless steel frets. Proprietary Suhr locking tuners and the Gotoh 510 tremolo provides superior tuning stability. 2018 also marks the introduction of Vintage Yellow, a new finish option for the Classic S Antique.
NECK PROFILE - 60’s C Vintage Medium
Measures .830″-.950″ with a 1.650″ nut width.
FRETS - Medium Stainless Steel
SSCII - Silent Single Coil System II
Traditional single coil tone without the 60 cycle hum.
No battery required.
SUHR LOCKING TUNERS
Proprietary Suhr locking tuners provide improved tuning stability, easy string changes, and an 18:1 gear ratio.
Suhr V63 single coils
Alnico 5 “Special” magnets.
ANTIQUE NITRO FINISH
The neck and body are finished in an extremely thin nitrocellulose lacquer that features natural checking and light aging.
- Suhr Classic S Antique SSS
- Alder Body
- Nitro-Cellulose Lacquer w/Light Relic and Checking
- Rosewood Fretboard | Tinted Maple Lacquered Neck
- 60's C Vintage Medium: .830" - .950" Depth
- 25.5" Scale
- 22 Medium Stainless Steel Frets
- 9" - 12" Compound Radius Fretboard
- 1.60" Tusq Nut Width
- Suhr V63 Single-Coil Pickups
- SSCII Silent Circuitry
- Gotoh 510 Bridge w/Steel Block
- Chrome Hardware
- Suhr Locking Tuners
- Suhr Deluxe Gigbag
- Instrument Weight: 7.7 lbs.