The Classic S features a new 60’s C vintage standard neck profile with indian rosewood or maple fingerboard and V60LP single coils. The Classic S retains many of the original specifications of the Classic Pro including the SSCII hum cancelling system and stainless steel frets. Proprietary Suhr locking tuners and the Gotoh 510 tremolo provides superior tuning stability. Also marks the introduction of Vintage Yellow, a new finish option for the Classic S.
NECK PROFILE 60’s C Vintage Standard
Measures .810″-.930″ with a 1.650″ nut width.
FRETS Medium Stainless Steel
SSCII Silent Single Coil System II
- Traditional single coil tone without the 60 cycle hum.
- No battery required.
SUHR LOCKING TUNERS
Proprietary Suhr locking tuners provide improved tuning stability, easy string changes, and an 18:1 gear ratio.
- Suhr V60LP single coils.
- SSV humbucker available on HSS model.
- Alnico 5 “Special” magnets.
- Body Shape: Classic
- Body Wood: Alder
- Pickguard: Parchment 3-Ply
- Neck Wood: Tinted Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood or Tinted Maple
- Neck Back Shape: 60's C Vintage Standard .810 - .930
- Fingerboard Radius: 9"-12" Compound
- Frets: Medium Stainless Steel (.055"x.090")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Bridge Pickup: V60LP Single Coil or SSV Humbucker (black)
- Middle Pickup: V60LP
- Neck Pickup: V60LP
- SSCII: Equipped
- Tuning Machines: Suhr Locking
- Bridge: Gotoh 510 with steel block
- Color: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 8.3 lbs