Suhr Standard Pro Electric Guitar, Indian Rosewood Fingerboard, Deluxe Padded Gig Bag - Bahama Blue
SUHR STANDARD PRO
Whether on stage or hanging on the wall, the Standard Pro is designed to inspire. From the moment you pick it up, the Standard Pro comes alive in your hands. The scraped binding, white pearl pickguard, crisp body contours and side input jack take this popular body shape to new levels of refinement and versatility.
IMPECCABLE QUALITY, LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE
The Standard Pro features a Maple neck with your choice of Maple or Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The neck is finished with our satin acrylic urethane, which provides the smooth feel of natural wood as well as protection from moisture.
- EVEN C SLIM (.800″-.880″): The Standard Pro is equipped with our Even C Slim profile. Rolled edges and a 10-14” compound fingerboard radius offers a substantial, yet comfortable shape.
- HEAVY STAINLESS STEEL (.051″ x .108″): Stainless steel frets offer silky smooth bending and long-lasting playability. Every Suhr receives a PLEK fret dress, ensuring the best possible string action, playability and intonation.
The countoured heel of the Standard Pro allows for easier access to the upper register. For optimum tone and stability, the neck joint must not be too tight or too loose, therefore all of our neck pockets are precisely fitted by hand, by expert craftsmen.
STANDARD BODY SHAPE
A sleek take on the Classic design. The body is slightly downsized when compared to a Classic. It has a sharper radius on the edges and slightly longer horns to give it a modern, yet classy look.
The Basswood and Flame Maple top has a fat, well-balanced tone that produces smooth sounds without any hard edges.
Great care is taken to ensure that the thinnest possible layers of finish are applied. Our finishing process provides an unparalleled combination of protection, beauty, and tone. This allows the wood to resonate freely while still providing ample protection.
The SSCII is our proprietary silent single coil system. The SSCII is installed inside the body of the guitar and works with traditional single coil pickups. It reduces 60 cycle hum and has no impact on tone, no batteries to change – just transparent noise reduction.
HARDWARE & ELECTRONICS
The combination of ML and SSH+ pickups offer balanced sparkle in the neck and middle positions, high output punch with fat harmonics in the bridge position, and chimey quack in the combo positions.
The Gotoh 510 tremolo bridge features dual steel knife edge pivot points to provide greater functionality and years of trouble free performance. The 510’s steel block increases sustain and tuning stability.
HSS PICKUP CONFIG
The Standard Pro is equipped with an SSH+ bridge humbucker and two ML single coil pickups. We include our SSCII system to provide noise cancellation for the single coil pickups, so every position on the 5-way switch is hum canceling.
SUHR LOCKING TUNERS
Equipped with staggered Suhr Locking Tuners, which provide an 18:1 gear ratio, improved tuning stability, and no need for a traditional string tree.
- Body Shape: Standard
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Top Wood: Flame Maple
- Pickguard: White Pearl
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Back Shape: Even C Slim .800"-.880"
- Fingerboard Radius: 10"-14"
- Compound Frets: Heavy Stainless Steel (.051"x.108")
- Nut: 1.650" Tusq
- Bridge Pickup: SSH+ (White)
- Middle Pickup: ML Standard (White)
- Neck Pickup: ML Standard (White)
- SSCII: Equipped
- Tuning Machines: Suhr
- Locking Bridge: Gotoh 510 with steel block
- Color: Chrome
- Weight: 7.8 lbs