This gorgeous Tagima T-930 is a whole lot of guitar for the price point! Handmade in Brazil as part of their venerable, high-end Brazil Series, this pearlescent beauty combines the best of the "T" and "S"-style archetypes, with a little shot of hot-rodded attitude. Featuring a streamlined, modernized version of the body shape of the former and an H-S-S pickup configuration and stable two-point tremolo from modern iterations of the latter, a striking white pearl pickguard, high-quality electronics, and a simple but deceptively versatile control setup, this one is truly built to be a performing musician's workhorse axe and look good doing it.
Completely constructed with woods native to Brazil, this guitar sounds and plays phenomenally. The Alnico Blue single-coils and Silverbucker in the bridge position sit at just the right amount of output to chime and shimmer as well as have enough midrange push to cut through the mix nicely, and the combination of tones on tap and balanced EQ profile make this guitar equally suited for rhythm and lead in any genre. If that wasn't enough, there's a handy mini-toggle to blend the neck and bridge pickups for that "T" in-between sound.
If you're looking for something unique that both rocks hard and looks good doing it, this Brazilian piece of art is definitely one to check out!
- Body Wood: Brazilian Cedar Wood
- Finish: White Gloss
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Brazilian Pau Marfim w/ Double-Action Truss Rod
- Fretboard Radius: Modern
- Frets: Medium Nickel Silver
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Wood: Brazilian Pau Ferro
- Nut: Bone
- Bridge: 2-Point Vintage-Modern Tremolo
- Tuners: Tagima Brazil Series Sealed Machine Heads, Locking
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: White Pearl
- Pickups: Tagima Alnico Blue Single-Coils (Neck, Middle), Alnico Silverbucker Humbucker Bridge)
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5-Way Switch, Mini-Toggle for Neck + Bridge Blend
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 8.2 lbs