Don’t be fooled by the diminutive size of the new Takamine Pro Series P3NY “New Yorker” parlor-style acoustic—while it is the smallest body type Takamine offers, its clear, full-bodied voice resounds with an irresistible airy sweetness and character. Along with smooth feel and state-of-the-art onboard electronics, you’re in for a wonderfully distinctive acoustic experience.
The solid cedar top features hand-scalloped X bracing and ivory binding, with dark purfling and a gorgeous concentric-ring rosette with wood marquetry. The unique Takamine split-saddle bone bridge provides faultless intonation and excellent acoustic coupling to the top.
Other premium features include a solid sapele back, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with wood “dot-in-dot” inlays, gold tuners with amber buttons, natural satin finish and the highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
- Solid sapele back, mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard with wood "dot-in-dot " inlays.
- Gold tuners with amber buttons.
- Natural satin finish.
- Highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
- New yorker Body shape
- Solid cedar Top
- Solid sapele Back
- Sapele Sides
- Rosewood Pin-less bridge
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Gold w/amber buttons tuners
- Concentric rings w/wooden marquetry rosette
- Wood dot-in-dot inlays
- Satin natural finish (top)
- Palathetic pickup, CT4B II preamp electronics