This V100 ICON has a crack located on the neck.
Constructed using genuine tone woods, heavy duty, aged Wilkinson hardware, and authentic recipe pickups, Vintage ICON Series electric guitars are imbued with character, charisma and cool.
With its worn-to-the-wood faded finish and distressed hardware, the Vintage ICON Series V100MRBK has all the hallmarks of a guitar with a thousand road tales to tell – the good news is all of that mojo comes fresh out of the box.
For enhanced playability the Vintage V100 features a unique evolutionary body shape with a graceful descending bass side shoulder and an ingeniously designed offset heel providing improved access to the ‘dusty-end’ of the guitar's upper frets and opening up your playing.
A Vintage ICON Series electric already looks like your lifetime companion; the best part is, your journey is just beginning. Play on.
- Body: Mahogany body provides resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort. The Vintage V100 features a unique, evolutionary body shape, with a graceful descending bass side shoulder and an ingeniously-designed offset heel providing improved access to the upper reaches of the fretboard.
- Bridge: The Wilkinson Tune-O-Matic provides ultimate fine-tuning of each string for superb intonation.
- Pickups: Pair of Wilkinson MWVC Double Coils mix traditional appearance with contemporary punch and power.
- Controls: Twin master Volume and Tone controls with three-way pickup selector switch.
- Machine Heads: Vintage Tulip Deluxe machine heads. Simple and smooth action for reliable tuning stability.
- Neck: Mahogany with classic Vintage ‘soft C’ profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard: Traditional 12" radius fingerboard provides positive feel and superior playability.
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628mm.
- Frets: 22 Medium profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V100.
- Nut: 43mm Graphite nut, smooth and friction free.
- Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.