Constructed using genuine tone woods, heavy duty, aged Wilkinson hardware, and authentic recipe pickups, Vintage ICON Series electric guitars are imbued with character, charisma and cool.
With its worn-to-the-wood faded finish and distressed hardware, the Vintage ICON Series V100MRBK has all the hallmarks of a guitar with a thousand road tales to tell – the good news is all of that mojo comes fresh out of the box.
For enhanced playability the Vintage V100 features a unique evolutionary body shape with a graceful descending bass side shoulder and an ingeniously designed offset heel providing improved access to the ‘dusty-end’ of the guitar's upper frets and opening up your playing.
A Vintage ICON Series electric already looks like your lifetime companion; the best part is, your journey is just beginning. Play on.
- Body: Mahogany body provides resonance, tone and ‘correct weight’ comfort. The Vintage V100 features a unique, evolutionary body shape, with a graceful descending bass side shoulder and an ingeniously-designed offset heel providing improved access to the upper reaches of the fretboard.
- Bridge: The Wilkinson Tune-O-Matic provides ultimate fine-tuning of each string for superb intonation.
- Pickups: Pair of Wilkinson MWVC Double Coils mix traditional appearance with contemporary punch and power.
- Controls: Twin master Volume and Tone controls with three-way pickup selector switch.
- Machine Heads: Vintage Tulip Deluxe machine heads. Simple and smooth action for reliable tuning stability.
- Neck: Mahogany with classic Vintage ‘soft C’ profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard: Traditional 12" radius fingerboard provides positive feel and superior playability.
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628mm.
- Frets: 22 Medium profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V100.
- Nut: 43mm Graphite nut, smooth and friction free.
- Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.