This Limited Edition Warwick Stremette sports a beautiful 4A flamed maple top over an etimoe body (similar to mahogany). The neck is wenge with etimoe stripes and the fretboard is also wenge. The 12th and 24th fret inlays are yin yang symbols. Pickups are from Nordstrand while the preamp is Warwick's MEC 3-brand. 125 of these basses were made in total for worldwide distribution making this a very limited piece.
- Model: Teambuilt Pro Series Streamette Limited Edition
- Color: Special Amber Transparent Satin
- Top: AAAA Flamed Maple
- Body: Etimoe
- Curved body design for increased comfort and ergonomics
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Neck: Wenge with Etimoe Stripes
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale: 34"
- Fretboard Radius: 26"
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Tedur
- Frets: 24 Extra High Extra Hard Jumbo Brass
- Inlays: Yin Yang, Abalone
- Headstock: AAAA Flamed Maple
- Pickups: Passive Nordstrand Hum-Canceling Single Coil and Soapbar
- Preamp: Active MEC 3-Band w/ 3-Way Midrange Switch
- Controls: Volume (p/p for active/passive), Blend, Mid, Treble/Bass (stacked)
- Mini-Toggle: Midrange selector - 250 Hz, 500 Hz, or 800 Hz
- Easy Access Electronics Compartment
- Bridge: Warwick 2-Piece 3D Bridge and Tailpiece
- Tuners: Warwick Machine Heads
- Strap Buttons: Warwick S-Security Locks
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Limited Edition # 25 out of 125
- Strings: .045" - .105" Warwick Black Label
- Case: Rockbag Starline Gig Bag
- Accessories: Warwick Pro Series User Kit and Richter Leather Strap w/ Warwick Logo (made in Germany)
- Certificate of Authenticity Signed by Hans Peter Wilfer
- Instrument Weight: 9.1 lbs.