Warwick’s new Pro Series instruments are made entirely in Germany – in the same factory where Warwick’s highest-end, most souped-up models are built. The Pro Series was always good, but now it reflects a new standard of build quality, tone, and playability.
This 6-string Corvette takes the traditional J-style bass and adds to it not only more versatility but also more power. The Teambuilt Warwick Pro Series instruments are truly exquisite. They have every bit of that high-end and boutique feel. They're made in the same factory as Warwick's more expensive custom shop instruments and only use top notch electronics, hardware, woods, and craftsmanship. The result is a stellar instrument that sounds incredible in the studio or on stage and is a breeze to play. The pickups are powerful and punchy with loads of growl and articulate definition. They can be run passively for a more vintage sound or in full active mode to really pack a punch and get a bit more of a hi-fi sound.
From top to bottom, this is a beautiful marriage of stellar construction with awesome-sounding electronics in a bass that packs a ton of power under the hood.
- Swamp Ash body
- Natural Transparent Satin finish
- bolt-on construction
- Ovangkol neck
- Wenge fingerboard
- 47" radius
- 24 nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just a Nut III Tedur
- nut width 52.0 mm / 2.0"
- 34" long scale
- Warwick machine heads
- 2-piece Warwick bridge
- string spacing 16.5 mm / 21/32"
- distance B to C string 82.5 mm / 3 1/4"
- Warwick security locks
- chrome hardware
- active MEC Soapbar pickups
- active MEC 2-band electronics
- controls for Volume P/P / Balance / Treble / Bass stacked
- Warwick Black Label Strings (40401 M) .025"-.135"
- Case: Starline RockBag (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- made in Germany
- Instrument Weight: 10.3 lbs