Warwick’s new Pro Series instruments are made entirely in Germany – in the same factory where Warwick’s highest-end, most souped-up models are built. The Pro Series was always good, but now it reflects a new standard of build quality, tone, and playability.
Small bodied but huge toned, the Thumb is an essential Warwick model that’s used by plenty of the world’s best bassists. We love the stripped-down, naturally ergonomic feel of the body. It’s easy to play sitting or standing and contours to your body nicely. The sound of this bass – fueled by two potent active pickups – is punchy and direct. It can wear a whole lot of different hats depending on your playing style and how you tweak the EQ – you’ll find this model in the hands of metalheads, rock bassists and the funkiest of the funky. This has always been a great design, and it just got even better!
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 2-3 pcs. Ovangkol
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 47"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale) / 864 mm
- Width Nut: 52.0 mm / 2.0"
- Width 12th fret: 73.1 mm / 2.9"
Width 24th fret: 83.99 mm / 3.3"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo extra hard Brass frets (width: 2.9mm / height: 1.3mm)
- Frets: IFT Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Tuners: Warwick Machine Heads
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Pickups: Active MEC Soapbar Pickups
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume, Balance, Bass / Treble (stacked)
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .025" - .135" (40401 M 6 025/135)
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Case: Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 10.6 lbs