Yamaha SA2200 Semi Hollow Series Classic Double Cutaway Guitar, Violin Sunburst (E-STOCK)
Refining Tradition to Perfection
Yamaha Hollow Series has faced continuous model changes and new lineup expansions responding market demand/trends for over 40 years since 1966. Such an achievement has been done by only Yamaha because no other companies have developed both acoustic craftsmanship and electronic technology. Current lineups offer various body styles and pickup configurations to accommodate with a diverse range of players requests.
The SA2200 represent traditional Yamaha craftsmanship at its finest, pushing the semi-hollow body guitar concept to the peak of refinement.
What looks like a full acoustic guitar is actually a semi-hollow design with a center block located underneath the bridge to prevent feedback.
Humbucker type with Alnico V magnets. Three point support system provides fine height adjustment between pickup and strings.
- Front Volume
- Rear Volume
- Front Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)
- Rear Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)
Precision design offers accurate height, tension, and intonation adjustment.
- Construction: Set-in
- Scale Length: 24-3/4" (628.6mm)
- Body Materials: Laminated Sycamore / Soft Maple Center Block
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 13-3/4" (350mm)
- Fret wire: Medium Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut materials: Bone
- Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 12th Fret 43.0/ 53.5 mm
- Thickness @1st Fret / 12th Fret: 12th Fret 20.5 / 22.2 mm
- Neck Pickup: Yamaha Humbucker/Alnico V
- Bridge Pickup: Humbucker/Alnico V
- Controls: Front Volume, Rear Volume, Front Tone, Rear Tone
- Pickup Switch: 3-Position Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Gotoh GE103B
- String Spacing: 10.4mm
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101Z
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh SG30
- Pickguard: 2-Ply Black
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXL110 / 0.010-0.046
- Case: Not Included