Out of stock
Yamaha TRBJP2 John Patitucci Signature 6-String Electric Bass with Hardshell Case - Amber (E-STOCK)
This is the new upgraded version of the TRBJP. New 35" scale neck with 26 frets. Active 5 controls includes a 3 band EQ tuned to John's specifications.
In the nearly 20 years since John Patitucci first gained recognition as a member of Chick Corea's legendary Electric Band, he has established himself as one of the best jazz bassists of his time. Shifting seamlessly from a bandleader to respected sideman, John relies on his TRB JP2 signature 6-string bass to fit any role.
White Pearloid Peg Heads
- White pearloid peg heads aid in balancing the super long scale neck while adding great looks.
- Pickups are a custom Alnico V design. The low-noise side-by-side double-coil pickups deliver clear tonal image even when playing chords.
Solid Brass Bridge
- A massive solid brass bridge delivers a clear and rich sound.
4-Ply Laminated Body
- The 4-ply laminated body is crafted from plies of figured maple, ash, alder, and maple. This design produces tight and rich resonation over the instrument's entire range. A slap cut on the body offers greater string access.
- The 35-inch (889mm) super long scale neck has 26 frets. The maple neck is fitted with double truss rods to sufficiently counter tension produced by the instrument's six strings.
- The 5-control active electronics system offers a wide palette of tonal variation. Everything from subtle variations in tonal nuance to dynamic sound output is possible.
- Pickup Balancer
- Master Volume
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 35" (889mm)
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Radius: 40" (1000mm)
- Frets: 26
- Body: Figured Maple/Ash/Alder/Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Bridge: Solid Brass
- Pickups: Side by Side Double Balancer, 3 Band EQ
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 3 Band EQ
Write Your Own Review