Combining the portability of a travel guitar with the focused tonal characteristics of a parlor guitar, the CSF3M features a solid, Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides, scalloped bracing and a passive undersaddle piezo pickup.
- Scalloped Bracing for Fuller Sound
- 23 5/8" (600 mm) Scale Length
- Passive Undersaddle Pickup
- Deluxe Gig Bag Included
- Elixir Strings®
Compact Body, Full-Size Sound
Despite their compact size, which some guitarists find more comfortable to play than larger instruments, CSF Series guitars feature increased bass response and overall loudness resulting in a surprisingly full, rich and vibrant sound.
The Secret to Great Resonance
CSF Series guitars utilize scalloped bracing, which delivers rich, full-bodied resonance comparable to that of a full-size guitar. Additionally, the use of forward-shifted construction maintains the strength of the body while maximizing the resonance of the guitar top.
Solid Top or All-Solid Construction
The CSF is available as a solid-top CSF1M and CSF-TA or an all-solid CSF3M. All models feature solid, Sitka spruce tops and mahogany back and sides.
Durable Gig Bag
CSF Series guitars come with a durable deluxe gig bag for easy transport.
Passive Undersaddle Pickup
CSF1M and CSF3M are equipped with undersaddle piezo pickups. With an individual sensor under each string, these pickups deliver superb sound when connected to an amplifier or PA system. The passive design, inspired by our L Series acoustics, doesn’t require batteries. It’s a simple and convenient solution for the studio or stage.
- Body Shape: CSF
- Scale Length: 23 5/8" (600 mm)
- Body Length: 18" (450 mm)
- Body Depth: 3 3/8-4" (85-105 mm)
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43 mm)
- String Spacing: 11 mm
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Material: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 15 3/4" (R400 mm)
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
- Body Binding: Black + White
- Sound Hole Inlay: Abalone + Black
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: Passive System (SRT Piezo)
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
- Accessories: Hex Wrench
- Case: Hard Bag