Yamaha LL-TA TransAcoustic guitars transport you to new creative spaces with immersive reverb and lush chorus effects without needing an amp or other external gear. Great for recreational guitarists, the LL-TA has an A.R.E.-treated, solid Engelmann spruce top with rosewood back and sides. Modified, non-scalloped bracing retains the L Series’ characteristic bright tone while enhancing the low end.
- An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
- Three simple knobs let you adjust the amount of effects and the line out volume level. Keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, which reduces acoustic sound loss.
- (A) Chorus Control
- (B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
- (C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for longer than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the line out jack, the line out volume can be adjusted by rotating knob (C).
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
Designed to Provide Superb Acoustic Guitar Sound
- The body is an all-solid guitar based on the L-series.
- A modified non-scalloped bracing design retains the L series’ characteristic bright tone while enhancing the low end.
- Treating the tops with Yamaha’ s exclusive A.R.E. process gives the instrument a rich, vintage quality tone, making it sound as though you’ d been playing it for years, from the very first moment you pick it up.
- The fact that this guitar has been designed with an insistence on sound quality is what allows it to produce effected sounds that feels pure and natural.
High Comfortable Playability
- Straighter neck taper and hand-rolled fingerboard edges result in an instrument that can be played for hours without any stress.
- The 5-ply neck design featured in all TransAcoustic Guitars is constructed of rosewood and mahogany plies with a double-action adjustable rod, creating a strong, stable neck that resists warping.
Newly-Designed Battery Box
- The battery box integrated into the end-pin jack requires fewer holes in the body. This reduces acoustic sound loss. Connect the cable form the jack to a PA or amp to use as an acoustic-electric guitar.
- Body Shape: Traditional Western
- Scale Length: 25 9/16 " (650 mm)
- Body Length: 20 3/16 " (513 mm)
- Total Length: 41 3/16 " (1046 mm)
- Body Width: 16 5/16 " (415 mm)
- Body Depth: 3 15/16 " - 4 15/16 " (100-125 mm)
- Nut Width: 1 3/4 " (44 mm)
- String Spacing *: 0.43 " (11.0 mm)
- Top Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back Material: Solid Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany + Rosewood 5ply
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 15 3/4 " (R400 mm)
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners: Die-Cast Gold(TM29G)
- Body Binding: Maple + Black
- Soundhole Inlay: Abalone + Black + White
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Electronics: SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Controls: Reverb(Room/Hall) / Chorus / TA Switch / Line Out Vol
- Connections: Line Out
- Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
- Accessories: Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Batteries
- Case: Hard Bag