ELEMENTS OF TONE- Inspired by Japanese minimalism and stripped to the essentials, Revstar Element offers powerful tone, practical versatility, and bold finishes to match your sound and style
Used in place of a signature in Japan, the hanko stamp on every Revstar guitar is our seal of approval.
CHAMBERED BODY WITH ACOUSTIC DESIGN
Revstar Element guitars feature chambered bodies designed to sculpt tone and reduce weight, providing a clear, full sound and comfortable playing experience.
The push/pull Tone control activates the Dry Switch high-pass filter for brighter tones without the added noise or power drop of conventional coil splits.
GUITAR SOUND SAMPLES – OVERDRIVE
Revstar Element electric guitars feature chambered bodies developed with our Acoustic Design process to sculpt tone and maximize resonance.
GUITAR SOUND SAMPLES – CLEAN
Revstar Element guitars also feature the Dry Switch circuit. This is a high-pass filter activated by a push/pull switch on the Tone control that tightens up bass for brighter tonal options without the power drop or added noise of a traditional coil split.
- 2 Café racer inspired finishes
- Chambered mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- 2 Alnico V humbucking pickups
- Push/pull Dry Switch high-pass filter
- Construction: Set-in
- Scale Length: 24-3/4” (628.6mm)
- Body Materials: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: 3-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (304.8mm)
- Fret wire: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut materials: PPS
- Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 41.9 / 52.0 mm
- Thickness @1st Fret / 12th Fret: 21.0 / 23.9 mm
- Neck Pickup: VH3n: Humbucker / Alnico V
- Bridge Pickup VH3b: Humbucker / Alnico V
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull, "Dry Switch")
- Pickup Switch: 3-Position Lever Switch
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- String spacing: 10.5mm
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- String gauge: Elixir Nanoweb Light / 0.010-0.046