The TRBX300 series features controls for master volume, balance, 2-band active equalizer and the Performance EQ preset switch for powerful, precise tone shaping
YGD-designed M3 pickups feature oversized polepieces and ceramic magnets for a clear, powerful tone with incredible definition and depth. The hum-cancelling design ensures a clean, noise-free performance while the integral thumb rest provides unrivaled playability.
Electronics (Performance EQ)
The Yamaha, exclusive Performance EQ active circuit with five performance-tuned, full spectrum EQ curves is optimized to give instant access to essential sounds, along with powerful 2-band master equalization, to shape and define your tone.
Sculpted, solid mahogany body with a mass-optimized 3D design for the optimum balance of tone and comfort coupled with perfect weight distribution
Combines a fast, ultra-comfortable profile with five-piece maple/mahogany, laminated construction for outstanding stability and excellent tone.
Precision-fitted, bolt-on neck joint for maximum adjustability and clear, punchy tone. Developed through hundreds of hours of play-testing, the refined neck joint shape perfectly balances strength, vibration transfer and upper-fret access.
Straight string pull, from nut to machine head, eliminates lateral tension for superior tuning stability and reduced overtones.
Nut widths, 38 mm (4-string) or 43 mm (5-string), provide fast, comfortable playability fit for any style.
A high-mass, die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability. The 18 mm string spacing on the 5-string model offers outstanding playability for technical slap or finger styles.
Yamaha metal, plate-mounted standard jack sockets offer superior durability and easy maintenance.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 34'' (863.6 mm)
- Body Materials: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Maple/Mahogany 5-Piece
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 23-5/8" (600 mm)
- Fret wire: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut materials: Urea
- Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 43.0 / 63.4 mm
- Thickness @1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.5 / 22.5 mm
- Neck Pickup: Double Coil / Ceramic
- Bridge Pickup: Double Coil / Ceramic
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 2-Band EQ(Bass,Treble), 5-Position Lever Switch for Performance EQ
- Bridge: Die-cast
- String spacing: 18mm
- Tuning Machines: Covered / Die-cast
- String gauge: D'Addario EXL170-5 / 0.045-0.130 (5 strings)